Re: [Ayatana] Onscreen Keyboard

On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 4:43 AM, cmaglothin <cmaglothin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Of late there has been much talk of Ubuntu taking steps to be "touch friendly." I was wondering if, to be more touch friendly, there was any consideration for implementing a polished onscreen keyboard for tablet users.�

The full list is here :
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/multimedia-dx-n-virtual-keyboard
I know that there are multiple keyboards in the software center but there are no polished keyboards that have the appropriate level of integration required for a tablet interface.

Can you define more the appropriate level of integration ?
For example list features which are not provided by these keyboards or badly provided etc.