[Ayatana] Maximize and other window states

Here is the idea,

*  Every window can have two states (size and position on screen) and the OS remebers these states for all the apps.

*  The maximize button switches between the two states instead of switching between maximize and restore.
    For example, my terminal window switches between 400x300 and 600x400 by clicking the maximize button. I can manually resize any of them and it should be remembered.

*  If I want to maximize the terminal, I can drag the title bar to the panel and I get a maximized window. Clicking the maximize button switches between maximize and other state.

*  If I drag the window down while it is maximized, the current state looses the maximize status and I the maximize button again starts to switch between the two un-maximized states.

In short, change the maximize button to a window state (size+position) switcher + let maximize be one of the two states and keep it like that until I tell you not to.

Thanks
--
Owais Lone
hello@xxxxxxxxxxxxx