[Ayatana] A better chat experience

Ok so ive been thinking a lot about chat and empathy/telepathy is
awesome but Shell is pulling away from unity in terms of how to best
use it. At the moment we have the default empathy so we have the
window and messaging menu system.

While Shell has a special chat notifier that you can see the chat
history and type but still continue with what you are doing and type
on the fly. I think this is a lot faster, easier and better looking in
general.

Im not saying build a new chat and notification system specifically
for empathy chat but a quick window in the right corner with the last
few messages or something and a text box would do and it would only
pop up if the user clicks on the messaging menu item for that chat. I
think it would be pretty nice to use.

Thoughts?