Re: [Ayatana] No one will ever use the upper-left Ubuntu button

Hello,

I also agree.

With Dash I can launch every application / recently used file / favorite folder, and I'm used to go to left top of screen for that menu as before on Gnome panel, so it's perfect for that.

I'd like to be able, without loosing any another Unity functionality, to remove from dock the "Application", "Place", "Mounted Volumes" and "Trash" icons, and keep space to add more launchers for apps I use very often.

Best regards,

Xavier