[Ayatana] [ayatana] Enter for quick selection in Unity menu

I have an idea for functionality of the new Unity menu (Ubuntu button menu), when searching for an application/file to launch/open

I don't mean to compare the awesome searching/launching functionality of Unity's search to similar searching as done in Gnome-Do, but I find myself trying to press 'Enter' trying to launch the first item when I do a search for an application, to no avail.

For instance, when trying to find the application "Hydrogen", it's quite easy to:

[Super]hydro (as seen http://anthonyrhook.com/ubuntu/unitylaunch.png)

and seeing it at the top of the list, assume 'Enter' would launch it.  I'm not sure what other issues this may cause, as I would guess the first entry would have to be auto-highlighted for it to be launched/opened/etc.  Any other thoughts on this?  Perhaps it's been discussed and I'm late to the conversation, too.

--
- Anthony Hook