Re: [Ayatana] Animation Speeds in Unity.

Well, the animation time of Expo (workspace zooming) is 0.3 seconds by
default. The animation time of minimizing is 0.22 seconds. I don't think
that this makes difference in pratice.

Although I don't realize any slow effect, the animation times can be
configured using ccsm (but I think that the current values are good to
be the default ones).