[Ayatana] Integrate Alt-tab with Unity Launcher

I recently installed Natty on my machine and I was really impressed by
how far Unity has come. Everything is smooth and I have almost no
crashes. The interface is also very clean. The only item that stands out
is the old compiz alt-tab switcher; It looks very odd with the low-res
icons and scaled-down windows previews.

My solution to this would be to bring up the Unity launcher and show a
"highlight" that moves between open applications when alt-tab is
pressed.

What do guys think about this?
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by