[Ayatana] Shortcuts needed for putting keyboard focus onto Status Menu Indicators (ALT + 1-0)

Hey guys :)

I'm finding it incredibly burdensome to have to "scrub" across menus to get to the Status Menu Indicators in Unity (i.e., Network menu, Session Menu, Clock, etc). It would sure make my use of ubuntu easier if ALT + 1-0 would put keyboard focus onto a corresponding Status Menu Indicator . Then I could enable/disable Wireless connectivity with just a few button presses, for example, instead of having to scrub across menus just to get to the Network Menu.

I created a Brainstorm about the idea here:   http://brainstorm.ubuntu.com/idea/27780/

I'm hoping everyone agrees with me and the idea will be implemented.