Re: [Ayatana] Global menu in Oneiric Ocelot (11.10)

Am Mittwoch, den 25.05.2011, 16:53 -0500 schrieb GonzO:
> On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 1:57 PM, Jeremy Nickurak <jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
>         I'd expect most people use web mail.
>

> You would _not believe_ how popular email clients still are, even
> among the technically savvy.

Why should one give up a local E-mail client? Together with IMAP, that
is a very fast and flexible solution: Only the mail content is loaded,
not some useless website overhead. (My primary mail address is on gmail
which has a pretty good webinterface, still I use evolution.)
Also, my mail client marks quotes with the ">" character which makes
them easier to identify then your strange gap-marking... ;-)