Re: [Ayatana] Alt Tab User Experience

"""A possible approach could be that Alt+Tab cycles through the launchers
for open applications on the bar itself (therefore not opening it's own
switcher or having to contend with over-magnified icons) , activating
Expo for those that have more than one window open."""

I really like this idea. There are a few problems inherent in Exposé, but those could be easily remedied. The biggest one seems to be that it's difficult to distinguish between similar looking windows, which I can understand. Displaying the window title superimposed over the window preview would solve this, and should already be available.