Re: [Ayatana] Two key issues to fix in Unity

www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2011/04/become-a-natty-power-user-in-no-time-using-this-unit-keyboard-shortcuts-wallpaper/?wpmp_switcher=desktop

Here is a link to a compilation of the Unity shortcuts. Enjoy!

Den 29 maj 2011 02.36, "Sam Spilsbury" <smspillaz@xxxxxxxxx> skrev:

On Sun, May 29, 2011 at 1:18 AM, Jo-Erlend Schinstad

<joerlend.schinstad@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 28. mai 2011 04:35, Sam Spilsbury wrote:
>>
>> On Sat, Ma...

Yes, mis-matched focus is definitely not a feature ;-)

>>> 2. When you press and hold super, then the launcher appears almost
>>> immediately. If you ...

I think it's to reduce visual clutter, eg, everything happening at the
same time when you press super. It basically works like this

Tap Super -> Launcher shown + Dash appears
Press Super (eg, ~ 1 second) -> Launcher shown
Press and hold Super -> Launcher + shortcuts shown.

>>> 3. Is there an easy way to find all keyboard combinations in the
>>> different
>>> "modes" of...

Feel free :)

I think someone has already made a guide for where all the keyboard
shortcuts are though ... not sure where that is.

> I have some really good ideas for keyboard bindings. What is
> the most efficient way to make the...

Talk about them here :)

> Where do I find information about Compiz plugins? I only know
> a few languages, but if I can con...

Compiz is written in C++. You can find the documentation on
http://wiki.compiz.org/Development or if there's something that's not
explained there you can ask me on #compiz-dev  on freenode (I'm
smspillaz). Happy Hacking :)