Re: [Ayatana] Key Shortcut for Dash Expand

On 26 May 2011 21:58, Ed Lin <edlin280@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 7:46 PM, Calum Lind <calumlind@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Sorry what do you mean remember its state? I am asking about a keyboard
> shortcut, that does not currently exist, to toggle Dash's expand to
> fullscreen option.

https://bugs.launheavilychpad.net/unity/+bug/788783

What would the keyboard shortcut solve that "remember size"  wouldn't?

As I have explained if I open dash with Super key and then use the arrow keys to navigate around there is no way to expand it to fullscreen without using the mouse. By switching to mouse it breaks the workflow.

I was not asking for it to remember the size and I would rather it did not do this. I usually maximise the Dash for a specific one-off task and never expect dash to retain that viewpoint.