Re: [Ayatana] A realistic vision of the next iteration of Unity

Ok this must have been a bug with Launchpad since I moved the project but now somehow it has become duplicate entries. Now I can't remove the duplicate entries and projects which they affect. Any idea how to fix this?

2011/5/31 Ed Lin <edlin280@xxxxxxxxx>
On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 6:04 PM, John Lea <john.lea@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 29/05/11 18:41, Niklas Rosenqvist wrote:
>>
>> Ok, should I post these in ayatana-design or should I be more specific?
>>

> When deciding where to file Unity bugs:
>
> 1) If the bug is related to user facing functionality, or the change
> requested impacts the user interface, the bug should be filed under
> 'ayatana-design'.
>
> 2) If the bug is related to a crash (or other technical issue) and the
> resolution requested does not change the user interface, the bug should be
> filed under 'Unity'.
>
> If a bug legitimately falls under both categories then file the bug against
> both 'ayatana-design' and 'unity' (using the 'also affects project' link).
>  However such bugs have to be agreed both by design and development so they
> might take slightly longer to be triaged.

Thanks!
But now he added aytana instead of replacing unity. Can unity be
removed? Or should it be set to invalid?