Re: [Ayatana] Place "Shut Down" as the last entry in the Sessions-Menu for Oneiric and beyond

On 07/06/2011 02:14 AM, nick rundy wrote:
Pre Unity, it was simple to shut down ubuntu with keyboard presses: Super + S, up-arrow, Enter.  I'd like to see Shut Down return to the bottom-most entry of the Sessions-Menu again. this way it keeps the key presses to a minimum. When Shut Down isn't the last menu item on the list I'm left having to hit "up-arrow" several times to reach Shut Down. I use the Shut Down command every day. "System Settings" (the current item in the bottom-most slot), I use occasionally. It'd make using Ubuntu easier if Shut Down was the last item on the Sessions-Menu list because it increases the ease of access to an item that is used every day (often times multiple times a day).