[Ayatana] Oneiric customization

Hi,

I would like to know what customization options will Oneiric have for the average users by default, as
I'm not talking here about Unity-only customization options, but the ones affecting the general look of the system (selecting one of the two official Ubuntu themes, ambiance or radiance, selecting another font/font size, maybe icon theme).

I know that there is the ubuntu power users initiative for personalizing ubuntu, but we/they don't have a fully functional app for personalizing ubuntu AFAIK, which is included in the official repositories.

I also know about gnome-tweak-tool, but that seems to be focusing on gnome-shell, AFAIK.

Regards,
Robert