[Ayatana] Oneiric Unified Messaging Menu

I read about the Unified Messaging Menu in Oneiric on www.webupd8.org and saw there is no unsername any more! My Ubuntu is a single User OS but the psychological aspect of reading his own name or nickname is undisputed! I think there should be at least the option to show! And furthermore ubuntu is a holy good multiuser-system, that's why I think it's important to know who's logged in!

Sry for the unprofessional screenshot editing!