[Ayatana] Middle Click Feature For Indicators

Hi all

Yesterday I read a comment on OMG Ubuntu which cached my attention:

I read earlier that middle click would only be used as providing a secondary quick method of achieving something that would otherwise take more clicks (think keyboard shortcuts). For example, middle-clicking the sound indicator will act as a one click mute/unmute button...

 Will we have this middle click feature for Indicators? And if yes, what kind of middle click action are planed for the other indicators?

If it is not actually planed, I think it would be nice to have it (a "power user" feature).

My suggestions for the other Indicators would be:

Kind Regards
Thibaut