[Ayatana] Easy way to find out why a match is shown in a lense?

I was just exploring some different searches in the dash/files and folders lense. I realized that when I enter "web" very quickly, then only LibreOffice Writer and Impress is shown. (I use a Norwegian translation, so your results might not be the same). But if I enter "web" slowly, then the same two icons appear, but now
also LibreOffice Writer documents are shown. This is on 11.04.

So, I figured perhaps I had mentioned the word "web" in those documents, but
I couldn't find any references to that.

The point is: I'd like to find an easy way to find out and log which results are displayed from which searches so that I can try to hunt for bugs and improvements.
Does any such tool exist? How would such a tool work?

Ideas?

Jo-Erlend Schinstad