Re: [Ayatana] A rather radical Unity design idea with mockups

Alternatively, I'd support integrating all the functionality of the Oneiric "Device Menu" into the Dash, and just let the user determine whether to place the BFB on the right or left (or top or bottom, in a world without any dock) end of the panel.

When (if) the Dash reaches its full potential, some other existing components will be unneeded.