Re: [Ayatana] reduce the font and ui size

Sorry I forgot to say, that this is a strange place and on some screens the small options seems to be good. But it*s the first time ever I opened the accessibility menu^^

I also have no problem with the size. I think that they are perfect, but I know many persons who say the font is too big...

Just found out that you can change it in the accessibility menu, but small  is too small, and normal is ideal.

Found it out cause I thought they may be older persons who wants big fonts