Re: [Ayatana] Proposes to change launcher's behaviour with multiple windows

2011/10/19 David <david@xxxxxxxxxx>
The problem I want to fix is that the launcher handles multiple windows of the same program extremely poorly.

Open 2 terminal windows, then open a window on top of both of them, so both windows are hidden (eg a typical multi-tasking environment), try opening 1 of the windows back up through the launcher, and not a random window either, the actual terminal window you want first time, it makes windows xp multi-tasking look good.

Indeed. I thought this was a confirmed bug?