Re: [Ayatana] Indicator menu

yea, but almost everything in gnome-shell is customizable.

and the menus can look so much prettier:

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-5N8Q3f3yUSw/Tfcv9xypOcI/AAAAAAAAE5A/ctcueAJBfIk/before-patch.png

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/_1QSDkzYY2vc/Tay4A75Y9hI/AAAAAAAAEBY/zfSw55W1Lgs/gnome-shell-atolm1.png

would like to see similar in unity or at least more options for theming.