Re: [Ayatana] Hi guys , just thinking of improving unity

Howdy,
  All of my machines with Unity have Terminal as a permanent option.
I need it, but accept that most users don't use Terminal a lot.  To
add it, just run terminal from Dash.  Then, right click on the icon in
Launcher and choose "Keep in Launcher".
 I have seen references to people generating their own Lenses for the
Launcher.  What is really needed is a good tutorial on how to create
one.  I have played around with such an article, but I don't have
anything I like yet.
Have a good day,
Ralph