[Ayatana] complaints

Firefox goes the add-on way while Ubuntu goes the built-in way.

Firefox:
- you show Mozilla an add-on
- Mozilla can install it
- users can uninstall it
- if Mozilla decides the add-on is good, the add-ons appears in AMO

Ubuntu:
- you show Canonical a socially-demanding writing of a new feature
- Canonical can't even compile it
- the feature will be forced to all
- if Canonical decides the new feature is good, you write code
- you show Canonical a intelligently-demanding writing of new code
- Canonical can slowly compile it
- the feature will be forced to all
- if Canonical decides the new code is good, Ubuntu has a new feature

Please, go the add-on way.

Mozilla lets programmers change anything in the Firefox interface while
Canonical doesn't let programmers change anything in the Ubuntu interface.

Firefox:

I go to addons.mozilla.org, see thousands of addons listed, so I can
install, disable, enable and uninstall any of them.

Ubuntu:

I go to Ubuntu Software Center, click the Unity category, see many apps
listed, so I can install and uninstall any of them.

One of these apps makes the launcher be horizontal like Windows.
Another locks a page from Firefox to Launcher with a zoomed favicon as
icon and title as tooltip.
Another limits the global menu to maximized windows.
Another toggles a horizontal menu bar appear with and under <title> -
<app name> <down arrow>.
Another sizes the icons in Desktop Area and the apps in Launcher the same.
Another shows icons and labels in Desktop Area like a compact list in
Nautilus.
Another always shows the Launcher like Windows.
Another shows Unity windows like rectangles.

Please, go the interface change way.