Re: [Ayatana] HUD

+1 for keyboard only control, the whole concept makes no sense without that.

However, the issues with finding the "insert manual brake..." command may be because in this instance it is "break" not "brake" That highlights another issue though. What happens when the user misspells words? should we use a spell-checker to guess possible alternatives to the words used? The trouble here is that brake is spelt correctly, it is just the wrong word.

Does anyone know if the HUD uses Levenshtein distance?
If so I would have thought that "insert manual brake..." should find "insert manual break..."

Matt