mugle-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Please stop committing

> Hey Matt, when i updated this morning that file was not working; there
> were a bunch of imports to packages that didnt exist, and once i got
> rid of those, it complained that the method was not returning a
> String, so i added it back from looking at the GWT tutorials.

Yes ... the commit *before* r45 didn't build due to both of those reasons
either. I'll fix it all up.

the stuff Prageeth added, i think for when he was testing the data
> store, if permanent, should be in its own seperate Asyncronous service
> since the GreetingService is just the default one used in the basic
> GWT tutorial projects, and is basically a service that runs pops up
> when you send your name in Mugle.java.

OK so I shouldn't commit that stuff at all?

I am basically going through Prageeth's commit r45 and deciding what is
important, since it is a rather hairy beast. I will write a proper email
when I'm done.

Scott -- do you have uncommitted changes, or have you stopped?