mugle-dev team mailing list archive

Re: [Branch ~mugle-dev/mugle/trunk] Rev 63: Logo updated.

> Yes, I can do that, but this brings rise to the question as to how good
> this image would look on a white background?

I was thinking that you wouldn't put it on a white background. It's fine to
have a transparent PNG that is designed for dark backgrounds, and still
better than having a non-transparent PNG. This means we can use it in all
sorts of places, as long as it's over a dark background. If we need to put
it on a light background we can change the colours.

Unless I have a black shape that goes around it, like a curved-edge
> rectangle? Or an oval or some kind of shape.

Mm ... I just thought it was fine as-is, but only acceptable for putting on
a dark background.

> I'll be out for a while, so I'd most probably do this at night.

No rush (obviously).