mugle-dev team mailing list archive

Preparing for milestone 0.1.1

OK I just met with Scott. We thought Friday was not going to happen because
nobody is working for the rest of the week. I have pushed milestone 0.1.1
back to next Wednesday. I think we can do it as the goals are fairly modest.

I just knocked off a bunch of small issues, so if you look at the milestone
page, there are only two bugs remaining:
https://launchpad.net/mugle/+milestone/0.1.1

#730086 <https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/730086> is Prageeth's data wrapper.
I hope that can be merged into trunk soon, even if it isn't perfect. At this
stage, trunk is getting quite stale, I suspect, so it isn't really worth
keeping this out-of-date version around.
#722963 <https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/722963> is some simple UI to test
the data wrapper. This should be as minimal as possible to just make sure
things are working.

I am hoping after this Wednesday, we will have a product that is completely
rough and hardly working, but at least the things that *are* there will be
explorable. You will be able to create these objects, see them, and modify
them, for example. Do you think this is realistic?