mugle-dev team mailing list archive

Finalising the developer API

Hi team,

Just a quick note. I have been working with Jens on the Mugle API for the
workshop this week. I have made a lot of changes to the API (especially the
badge API) but I haven't put them into the MUGLE project yet, since we are
just playing around with a test solution to the workshop (and I'm making
changes to the API as I go along). I will push all the changes up tomorrow.

Are we OK for our usual meeting time tomorrow? I will also be meeting
Shanika and Jens at 1:30. I think it would be good if you guys come along so
we can all discuss the API and finalise it.

Matt

Follow ups