mugle-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Status of GUI and game server

Hi,

So I had a busy week (with a job interview yesterday) so I haven't looked at
the platform until today. I'm not quite sure where to look though.

Firstly, is there any UI to allow game creation and editing (badges, etc)? I
didn't hear back from Prageeth, but all I see in the UI at the moment is
some test panels on the side.

Secondly, what is the exact URL pattern for serving game files? And where is
the code that controls that URL pattern?

I am looking in trunk -- I see there is a more recent 'ui' branch, is that
where this all is?

Thirdly, can I get a survey of the branches at the moment? It looks like the
'platform' branch has been marked 'Abandoned'... did that get replaced
somewhere else? Is the dev-api branch ready to merge? What about the ui
branch? I would like to get give the entire of MUGLE to students by Tuesday
so they can run their own private instance, create a game, upload a game,
and edit badges.