mugle-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Welcome Jens

Hi Matt,

I think that's a great idea as both our (Scott's and mine) study schedules
are getting tighter these days.

I think most of the back-end work is done, except a few recent bugs I've
reported on launchpad.

Also, I need to finish up a few more services for the wrapper classes (the
services we spoke about at the last meeting, mapping each model class).
But that can be complete in a couple of hours, and I'll have them finished
by Saturday night.

By the time the above mentioned tasks are done, everything we need to finish
the UI would be at our disposal as far as I can see.
So hopefully everyone can focus on the UI soon.

Any help regarding the above mentioned bugs would also be helpful.