mugle-dev team mailing list archive

Mugle UI

So it looks like there is some Mugle UI framework starting to happen,
but I'm completely out of the loop on this. Can someone catch me up to
speed*?

There is a client.ui package with a MugleUiBuilder class. So I am
trying to create UI to upload files but I want to integrate it into
the existing framework you guys have. Is the framework working or is
this a work-in-progress? Is there any example code which uses it? If
someone is planning to flesh out the documentation on the weekend, can
you include details of the UI builder in there?

* Have you guys been communicating outside of the mailing list? Please
CC mugle-dev on any related discussions so we can all read.