mugle-dev team mailing list archive

Re: How to get a GameVersion by Game + Version

Hi Matt,

I'm actually working on that offline. But having trouble committing it to
the repo via the proxy.

I was missing a few methods and now I've already added a separate method to
create apart from write.

I will be done with all the fixes within the hour and should I bring it to
you so you can commit with your internet connection?