mugle-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Has anyone tried these classes?

Oh OK.

Anyways, just an update: most of the back end stuff are done and whenever I
see something that needs fixing I've been doing that.
As for the UI, I'm adding more methods for services such as
getUsersByRole(int start, int count) that may be useful to display lists of
objects.
My intentions are to implement pagination along side.

But I'd be heading off soon though.

--
*Prageeth Silva*