mugle-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Displaying error messages on the UI

I agree as well. Then it remains to decide whether the error display should
be in the top bar or on top of the content panel below the top bar or
somewhere else.
I prefer the second option.

In terms of implementation, we could just create a div in Mugle.html that
would be directly accessible from all XXXViewBuilder classes. I just
realised that there is a table with the ID "error-display" already but it
doesn't seem to be used at the moment, except that it is removed from the
DOM tree in Mugle.java.