mugle-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Mixing tabs and spaces

Not bad. Due to the wonders of Time Zones just about to go to bed.
Still have all of Friday for work.

California has been pretty awesome so far, though not got to see as
much of it as I would have liked (I'm currently limited to shank's
pony for transport.)

But having fun over here - doing some interesting stuff will
multimedia and preparing stuff for E3 in the next couple of weeks!

David