Re: mail list setup (was: Touch and Multi-touch with N-Trig and others, for 10.04)

On Mar 13, 2010, at 3:23 PM, Duncan McGreggor wrote:

On Mar 13, 2010, at 3:08 PM, Bryce Harrington wrote:

Adding Duncan to the CC. He's the project manager for this project and
will be tracking the work.

Duncan, Rafi has identified a lot of tasks, I'm going to pepper this
email with action items can you gather them up to an appropriate place
and ensure they get assigned/scheduled/prioritized?

Fantastic -- thanks, Bryce.

The CC list is getting unweildy, and different threads have different
people listed. I imagine some people aren't getting emails they should, and others are getting more than they need. I suggest moving this to a
mailing list.

Agreed. I've created a team on Launchpad for this effort:
 https://edge.launchpad.net/~multi-touch-dev

I've applied for a team mail list as well. As soon as it has been created, we can switch to it.

Okay, folks. We've got the list in place now, and I've forwarded pertinent threads to the list so that we all have the same info (some folks haven't been involved in all the conversations):
  https://lists.launchpad.net/multi-touch-dev/threads.html

With the exception of Rafi and Stephane (they don't seem to have LP accounts), I've added everyone to the team. I can't, however, subscribe everyone. You'll each have to do that on your own. You can visit the team page here:
  https://edge.launchpad.net/~multi-touch-dev

and then hit the "subscribe" link towards the bottom left. Or you can just do it in your subscription management view:
  https://launchpad.net/people/+me/+editemails

Thanks,