Re: Strategy/Direction for Multi-touch

I understand your concern but please keep in mind that N-Trig is
probably the least mature driver we have, because it is only very
recently that N-Trig has released the information we needed and because
there are several very different versions of the firmware around. Lots
of work for Rafi :-) I honestly believe that the Quanta and MosArt
drivers will require a much lesser investment for a similar ROI.

St.

Doesn't help that N-Trig assumes users will always update the whole stack atomically. So if they change the way the firmware talks that's ok, cause they change the driver in sync.

So far I'm still getting conflicting feedback about the latest firmware and the old one with MT turned on. The most recent post on the forum suggests it does in fact work fine with my current version.

How common are other devices? I've seen so much fuss about n-trig tablets, and of course wacom has been a staple of tablet pc's for a long time.