QA documents

Hello,

I have started putting the first draft of the QA documents at the
testcases wiki [1]. That first document is related to the task "Produce
QA test plan for verifying non-MT input devices are ok" but I am willing
to put all the QA documents under the testcases wiki (it is a wiki,
anyone with a LP account can edit it).

Rafi, I have seen that you've been working on the Touchscreen (single)
testing document at the wiki [2]. Can I move that document to:

    http://testcases.qa.ubuntu.com/Hardware/Touchscreen/Single

and reformat it to match the syntax?

Same thing with the Multitouch QA document, which I would like to see under:

    http://testcases.qa.ubuntu.com/Hardware/Touchscreen/Multitouch

What do you guys think?

Bryce, would be the first document [1] enough as regression testing of
non-mt devices? Are you missing any important testcase?

Thanks,
Ara.

[1]
http://testcases.qa.ubuntu.com/Hardware/Touchscreen/NonMTRegressionTesting