Re: n-trig updates

On Apr 1, 2010, at 3:48 PM, Stéphane Chatty wrote:

Le 1 avr. 10 à 00:09, Rafi wrote:

Just an FYI, Stéphane and I have been seeing an odd behavior where the n-trig hardware stops sending events. The devices look like they should be functioning normally and just show no sign of activity (no events coming down from the usb
device).

I think I have a working solution. It has to do with a message starting with 0x0a that I had observed the PC sending to the device without being able to reproduce it correctly. Considering it as a feature report and sending it as such with usbhid_submit_report seems to do the trick.

I'll make a few more tests and send a patch to Rafi for further testing.

Any progress on this?