Re: lucid missing patches

Le 21 avr. 10 à 18:34, multi-touch-dev-bounces +chatty=enac.fr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a écrit :

I've seen a few comments that there are various patches we could do
with for lucid.  I am likely to package up a set of fixes for early
lucid and would like to get hold of all the things we think we need.
Speciifically if there are any patches which are not in upstream
mainline that we think we need.

If those in the know could point me at them I would be most
appreciative.

Here is my favorite list of things missing in Lucid beta 2, perhaps not in the best form for you but I have no experience with patchwork.

- include/linux/hid.h: a patch from back in January, mainstream since 2.6.34-rc1, vital for most multitouch devices.
 - hid-ntrig.c : recent patches by Rafi, not sure all are in
- hid-cando.c : added through a couple of patches in Jiri Kosina's for-next. Required for Lenovo S10-3t - hid-egalax.c : added through a couple of patches in Jiri Kosina's for-next. Required for Asus T101MT.
 - hid-core.c and hid-ids.h : patched when adding cando and egalax

St.