Re: Synaptics multitouch support

Bryce Harrington wrote:
On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 03:53:29PM -0400, Rafi Rubin wrote:
Bryce, Andy: have you already grabbed the current synaptics kernel stuff for the
MT PPA?

Sorry, I've been swamped with Lucid release work.  Guessing similar has
been true for apw.

Aside from kernel bits, are there any userspace bits needing updated?
-evdev patches?

Don't know if we need to update the userspace, but if so its a separate driver "synaptics". I'll look into it.

Bryce

I think the studio17 has one of those newer synaptics pads (which is already on
my list of things to work on, since it doesn't work well oob with lucid b2).  I
will take a look and test it out later tonight or tomorrow.

Rafi