Re: Touch analysis

Hello,

a big thanks for the paint application, this is the first MT application that
the whole family enjoyed equally. :-)

I am attaching three files:

* one patch fixing the scaling for touchpads using both positive and negative
coordinates, like the bcm5974 in my MacBook Air,

* one patch to make the devices with more granular orientation behave the same
as the ones with horizontal/vertical orientation only,

* and one picture giving a feel for the bcm597 device.

Cheers,
Henrik

ps. should this message appear twice, please disregard. I just entered the list,
and mailing should be smooth from now on.