Our mission to get stuff into Ubuntu Main!

Hi all,

We have MIR approval for mtdev, grail, and gesturetest! This is what we
need to do next:

1. Upload new utouch-grail (1.0.10-0ubuntu1) to unstable ppa with
Conflicts: xserver-xorg-input-gevdev (because we're switching to evdev)
and a Breaks: libutouch-geis1 < 1.0.8
2. Upload new xserver-xorg-input-evdev with gesture patches with a build
and package runtime dep on libutouch-grail1 >= 1.0.10 to unstable ppa
3. Upload new utouch-geis with a build and package runtime dep on
libutouch-grail1 >= 1.0.10 to unstable ppa

Once these steps are done, we can do some verification and regression
testing. Then we can pocket copy from the unstable ppa to the utouch
ppa.

Next, we need to get MIR approval for geis. When that's approved, we can
give the updated packages to a core dev to upload to Ubuntu.

I hope that seems reasonable and we can get everything done quickly!

Thanks,

-- Chase

Follow ups