Re: Crowdsource testing

On 08/30/2010 07:57 AM, Paul S wrote:
> Ara Pulido said the following on 08/30/2010 08:10 AM:
>> http://ubuntutesting.wordpress.com/2010/08/30/testing-your-multitouch-device/
>>

> Is my ff bad or is there something wrong with your webpage.  Attached
> screenshot shows how instructions are cut off on the right edge, and it
> happens a couple times on that page, where those particular instructions
> occur.  I tried enlarging and shrinking font size to no success.

Hey Paul,

I noticed the same thing :-)

I poked around a bit at the site Ara linked to, and then realized that
she took screenshots, but must cropped them.

Ara, it might be a good idea to make a parenthetical comment "(note that
the images below are cropped screenshots; to see the full text and
examples, please visit the link given above)"

Thanks for the alert, Paul.