Re: software for maverick

Hi Paul,

The inkscape and Evince video were a demonstration of a tool hosted here
https://launchpad.net/ginn

I were very busy last days and I haven't worked on it, but Starting
from Monday/Thuesday, you will start seeing better development on it.

It's an event translating daemon to support normal application without
touching their code.