Re: evemu - Kernel device emulation

Freakin' brilliant!!! Henrik, this is huge, thanks. I can't wait to
start playing with it, scripting against it, etc.

I've put it up on Launchpad already, under canonical-multitouch:
  https://edge.launchpad.net/canonical-multitouch/utouch-evemu

I've pre-populated a wiki page with the content from Henrik's email here:
  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Multitouch/Testing/uTouchEvEmu

Thanks again, Henrik!