Re: Multitouch Tutorial at ITS 2010

Hi John,

I've taken the liberty of cc'ing multi-touch-dev :-).

On Nov 12, 2010, at 6:04 PM, John Lea wrote:

> It would be great if you could email either me or the list a set of links to the games your students have produced so we could look into getting them included in the software center.

I took that as a cue to put up a wiki page: https://www.libavg.de/wiki/index.php/Sample_Multitouch_Applications.

If you need help getting them to work, please don't hesitate to ask questions. Most should just start after an svn checkout if you've got the current libavg release installed.

Except for the first one, these are actually not from students of mine. Most are from people at the c-base.

>  Also are there any publicly available slides from your Multi-touch tutorial?

Yep: http://www.libavg.de/ITS_2010_Tutorial_MT_SW_Development.pdf

Cheers,

  Uli

Ulrich von Zadow | +49-172-7872715