Re: A touch-enabled game for Natty?

imho first target should be something that is naturally multi-focus, like an rts (warzone2100 has come up before and its on that list). Stephane's lab has a video showing some of what can be done with a mt enabled rts.

I also like the idea of FOF, that should be relatively easy, just need to test for presence of fingers in each target shape (and a strum). 4 fingers might be a bit limiting, and 2 fingers would just suck.

Also have a look at liquid wars. Its already multi-focus when you have multiple players. Making it multi-focus for each player might be a bit tricky, but I would think not too bad.

World of goo would be awesome, but of course its closed source. Angry birds, even if the source was open would still be silly with mt.

A curling game might be amusing. It would be easier to control spin with two fingers as you toss a stone. But realistically, who wants to play a curling video game, when you can just go out to a sheet to toss some granite. :)

my $0.02,
rafi