Re: A touch-enabled game for Natty?

On Nov 24, 2010, at 2:24 PM, Duncan McGreggor wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> I'd like to do a poll for preferences people might have for a
> touch-enabled game in Natty. What Linux game would you like to see
> support gestures at the end of this cycle?

I just wanted to re-post this link to some games that are already designed for multitouch use: https://www.libavg.de/wiki/index.php/Sample_Multitouch_Applications. Maybe one or more make sense as demos? We can put some effort here into making this happen :-).

  Uli

Ulrich von Zadow | +49-172-7872715
Jabber: coder@xxxxxxxxxx
Skype: uzadow